We help clients buy Businesses located throughout the Southeastern USA.
We help clients sell Georgia Businesses with values of $500,000 to $20 million to buyers across the nation.
We help improve corporate performance for Companies thinking of selling in the near future and wanting to increase their valuation. We also assist new business buyers during the most critical period of time right after an acquisition by providing Chief Financial Officer Services a few hours each week or month.
BUSINESS ACQUISITION SEARCHES FOR BUYERS
Are you searching for a business to buy, but have not found the right one yet? Have you only looked at businesses "listed" for sale? Our clients realize that most successful acquisitions are usually of businesses that are not "listed" for sale.
We conduct Acquisition Searches for qualified buyers to find businesses to buy that are not "listed" for sale.
· Many successful business owners want to sell their businesses but are "hidden" because they are not "listed" as for sale. We uncover the best "hidden" targets, qualify them, value them, and help close the deal.
· An acquisition search can help you buy a business sooner. By understanding our client's acquisition criteria, we target just those businesses that meet the criteria.
· An acquisition search produces proprietary deal flow and can produce much better results than only looking at "listed" businesses. It is unlikely that many "listed" businesses will really match a potential purchaser's acquisition criteria. If one does, many times there are other potential buyers also bidding on the company which, in the end, can produce a high price, hurried decisions, or be a waste of time.
· We provide a proprietary deal flow. Business Owners are concerned about confidentiality… they do not want it known that they are marketing their business for sale. Many more Business Owners are willing to talk to one party about selling their business (as an alternative to listing it for sale) because they are not "marketing" their business for sale. At some point, every business owner does Exit Planning or considers selling his/her business. Seventy-five (75%) of our buy-side clients buy a business that is not listed for sale.
We provide Free Exit Planning & Valuations for Business Owners thinking of selling their business. You get:
· An evaluation of how much the business would sell for now.
· Ways to get the most money from a business sale – after taxes.
· What can be done to get your business "in shape" to increase its value.
We want to be your advisor whether you want to sell immediately after our evaluation or wait several years. We will be prepared to sell your business when you are ready to sell it.
We provide fully integrated advisory services providing top notch sales and financial professionals as the "deal makers" for each of our clients. Two brokers work on each sell side assignment. Our attention to the details is the hallmark of our success in selling our clients' businesses.
If you are a Business Owner considering the sale of your business, ask yourself if you have a top notch CPA and Personal Financial Planner to make sure that you get the most after taxes and your financial life goals are met after a business sale. If not, ask us for a few referrals.
Our practice is based on the belief that a successful business sale/acquisition requires knowledgeable participants and a sense of positive gain to both the buyer and seller. By providing comprehensive assistance before, during, and after the sale/acquisition, we assure our buyers and sellers the greatest possible opportunity for financial success.
Contact us if you are interested in buying or selling a business.