· www.aem.org/Trends - Association of Equipment Manufacturers – Economic trends and reports on the Construction industry
· www.bizstats.com - Want to know the national average profitable by industry? Shows national average financial data for 120+ industries
· www.valuationresources.com/IndustryReport.htm - Links to industry resources and data for over 350 industries
· www.osha.gov/oshstats/index.html - What type of business would you like to acquire? - Detailed information for a specified SIC, Division, or Major Group to help you select your target industry(s)
· http://biz.yahoo.com/industry - Latest news on industries
· www.manufacturing.net/index.asp?layout=AssociationsMain_V2 - Links to Manufacturing industry associations
· www.virtualpet.com/industry/mfg/mfg.htm - Links to industry magazines and associations for 100 industries
· www.asaecenter.org/Directories/AssociationSearch.cfm - Comprehensive links to industry associations (and other associations)
· www.tsnn.com - Want to visit a trade show to research an industry? Trade Show News Network lists detailed information on thousands of tradeshows.
· www.economicindicators.gov - Economic Indicators by the U.S. Department of Commerce
· www.bls.gov - Statistics by the U.S. Department of Labor
· www.fedstats.gov - Statistics from over 100 U.S. Federal agencies
· www.census.gov – Census Bureau
· www.econdata.net – Links to +1,000 economic data web sites
· www.selig.uga.edu – Economic indicators for Georgia
· www.melissadata.com/lookups/index.htm – Easy to use. Demographic info by Zip Code, city, & county
· www.statelocalgov.net/index.cfm - Want to forecast sales? This site links to 7500 US state and local government web pages. Contact the economic development officials who can provide first-hand information on local market trends.
· www.2chambers.com – Links to Chambers of Commerce - their economic development offices provide info on local market trends.
Contact us if you want to suggest a web site useful for industry or economic research.
Business Development Solutions
Jay Whitney, President
240 Kirkton Knoll
Alpharetta, GA 30022