Why you should contact us to help you buy a business:
· Wasted Time - Not getting a valuation from a person experienced in business acquisitions can be costly in the negotiations, and in your time spent on potential acquisitions that do not result in a deal.
· We are on your side in getting all material facts -
o Listing Brokers representing the Seller are legally required to provide material facts, BUT what is considered a material fact is limited by law. If the Seller’s Broker discloses more information than legally required by law, and those facts are not in the Seller’s favor, they could be sued by the seller.
o For Example: In Georgia, a Broker representing the Seller is legally required to only provide information on competitors, or potential competitors, within one mile of a business. If they know that a potential competitor is building a new facility more than one mile away, unless the Seller has approved the disclosure of that information, they should not disclose it.
· We provide advice, not just facts – Listing Brokers representing the Seller are legally prohibited from providing advice to the buyer. We will be on your side, representing your interests in making a sound, profitable business acquisition.
The web sites below show businesses "listed" for sale.
· Merger Network – Has more mid-sized businesses listed for sale than any other web site.
· BizMls -
· GlobalBX - difficult to search
· Biz For Sale - difficult to search
Listings from the following are mostly from commercial real estate agents (as opposed to Business Brokers); therefore, information on the businesses listed for sale tends to be very limited. Therefore, it is even more important to have on your side a Buyer's advisor who is experienced in business acquisitions.
· Loop Net - Requires you to register, for free, before searching.
Call to find out more about how we can help you make sound, profitable acquisitions from any of the businesses listed for sale by other business brokers.
Business Development Solutions
Jay Whitney, President